Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Doom Digest is done and fun!

If you want to hear the truth behind topics and trends today and what I think about them and actually make them have more sense in them? Visit The Doom Digest! From time to time I will rant about stuff that people have been talking about and I'll take them to the next level!

Once I upload the episode, you can take in a poll and tell me if what I explained made all sense, some sense, little sense, or no sense! The next time I upload, I'll edit the previous episode and tell you how much sense it really made from your approval, and the poll will be updated to be concentrated on the new one!

You can even request something for me to complain about! Just send me an email for an idea and I might just make it make more sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment