Monday, June 23, 2014

New project: THE CORRUPTION

     One of the newest projects I have been working on (including CORE and the SunWorms sequel) is a zombie apocalypse story called THE CORRUPTION.

     This title may sound familiar to some of you, and yes, I have indeed written this before. It was a trilogy involving twenty page episodes about a young boy named Chris who very suddenly enters an apocalypse, where he searches for his missing father and tries to survive in this apocalypse for a safe zone.

      This newer version has the same story, but a lot of stuff is being changed, and I mean a lot. It now has a deeper plot, more characters and will be stretched out so long, I'm making it in a series of seasons and episodes!

     The series will be quite amazing, as I had a lot of fun writing the first episode! I am just about to upload it onto the BOOKS tab, and when you click on the link to it, it's gonna take you to a page where you can find all of the available episodes. This is gonna be a big project of mine, and I know for a fact I am going to enjoy it!

     The Corruption: Season 1, Episode 1: Acceptance will be up shortly! Ocne you read this fantastic production, get ready for Episode 2 to come out shortly after that!

     And please, for this production especially, I beg of you to share this with a few friends! I honestly think this series could someday become a big deal if I do it right! It could get popular! I showed the first episode to some family members, and they all enjoyed it! So if you think it's good, please give some feedback and share it around! I may get the inspiration to write episodes faster and to give out some bonus stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment